Saturday 16 August 2014

MAC Lipstick Swatch


It's winter here in New Zealand and it always leaves me feeling a little uninspired. I've spent the last few months either not feeling too flash or as of recently extremely busy with work, so I haven't been blogging. This doesn't mean I haven't got anything to blog about or that I haven't tried any new products, but I've actually spent the majority of my time makeup free! But I thought that I should swatch my latest lipstick additions. This post has actually been a work in process for weeks. I hope some of these swatches may help if you're trying to decide over the vast MAC collection!

Chatterbox

Chatterbox
Chatterbox is an Amplified formula. It's a great basic pink.

Chatterbox


Sushi Kiss

Sushi Kiss
Sushi Kiss is a Satin formula. I think it's a beautiful colour but I don't think it works on me which is a shame. 

Sushi Kiss

Up The Amp

Up The Amp

Up The Amp is an Amplified formula. It's a really easy to wear purple. I wear this quite often!

Up The Amp

Cherish

Cherish
Cherish is a Satin formula. I'm not a huge fan of nudes, they just bore me and this one I must admit is a little out of my comfort zone. It looks just like Blankety (which I have swatched too) but on the lip its definitely more of a nude and not as pink.

Cherish
Pink Nouveau

Pink Nouveau
Pink Nouveau is a Satin formula. It's a bright pink. 

Blankety

Blankety
Blankety is an Amplified formula. While the tube looks similar to Cherish it is definitely more pink on the lips and more suited to me for a nude lipstick in my opinion. It's becoming a favourite everyday colour for me.

Blankety

Impassioned

Impassioned
Impassioned is an Amplified formula. It's a super bright fuchsia pink colour.

Impassioned

Hang Up

Hang Up
Hang Up is a Cremesheen formula. Its a dark plummy red which I really do love. 

Hang Up
Rebel

Rebel
Rebel is a Satin finish. It goes without explaining, a favourite and raved about lipstick by many!

Rebel

I have clearly started an obsession with MAC lipsticks. I find them to always be great quality and rarely let down by their formulas, the pigmentation and longevity always impresses me. If you haven't tried them then I suggest you do... or don't as you'll be needing far too many for your bank balances good! 

Hope you are all having a great day 
Cat 
















2 comments:

  1. All of these look gorgeous on you. I particularly love Blankety and Rebel on you - they're stunning on you.

    ReplyDelete