Friday 4 April 2014

Candle Crush Soy Melts

I have a new non-makeup addiction.... candle melts! It started off with a Christmas gift containing Ecoya melts which are absolutely beautiful but horribly expensive! Then recently I came across a New Zealand brand called CandleCrush (their site) They have candles and melts available and are really nicely priced. Every week they have a 'scent of the week' deal where you can get their 'scent of the week' candle for $19.95 instead of $29.95 and their melts for $2.95 instead of $3.95. This week it is currently Italian Stallion one of their more masculine scents. I have yet to try their full size candles and have just been testing out their scents by nearly having all of their melts. I think I am missing 'Smokin Hot Chocolate' 'Stealing the Limelight' and 'Round and Round The Garden' (aren't they awesome names!?)


The melts are stated to have up to 8 hours scent time, I've found this to be pretty spot on but some have had a lot less unfortunately. While i haven't had enough time to burn them all (some only arrived the other day) I can say while I loved the scent 'Like A Kid In A Candy Store' the melt didn't have much of a scent burn off, not sure if mine was a dud, whereas 'Lions And Tigers and Pears - Oh My' filled my entire house with its scent. They come in a really nice tin, which i think is great considering the price.

So far I'm considering buying the candles for 'Lions And Tigers and Pears - Oh My', 'Alexander The Grape' and 'If you Like Pina Colada'. The Pina Colada one i found really interesting as it went from a mainly pineapple scent to a coconut. 'Just...One...More Cookie!' was bad news, just for the fact that it made me want to eat it! It smelled just like it states 'freshly baked buttery cookie'!

Hope you are all having a great day
Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment