Wednesday 7 May 2014

Blush Swatch + Sneaky Dupe

Top left: Milani Baked Blush- Luminso, Benefit- Coralista, Sleek- Rose Gold

I don't have a huge blush collection, I feel I've figured what I like and use those same blushes all year round, I rarely get hyped up over a new one enough to purchase more. So pretty much, I'm not a huge blush person. BUT I love these three with all my heart so wanted to write about them and share swatches.

I brought my sample size Coralista blush over a year ago and it's my favourite that I plan on repurchasing when I run out but it's still going strong so I apologise that I don't have a full size to show. 

Swatches in natural light.
Is it just me or does Luminoso and Coralista look mighty similar? I feel the Milani blush is a cheaper alternative, while being slightly darker it is still pretty similar. 

Sleek - Rose Gold

Sleek Blush in Rose Gold is a beautiful rose gold shade that reflects so nicely on the cheeks, it looks pink until it catches the light and then it gives a beautiful gold highlight which is very subtle but stunning. You can wear this lightly or build it up for a amazing dramatic effect. I brought my blush direct from Sleek, they ship worldwide, to NZ it only costs about $5 and the products are half the price of what you pay in NZ. 

Benefit Blush - Coralista

Benefit Blush in Coralista is my ultimate favourite blush. It has a slight shimmer to it but its very subtle. It also smells amazing! I will probably always have this shade in my collection! I can't recall where I picked up this sample size but you can buy Benefit products direct from their site. This blush is US$28 on their site. I think I paid $10 for this sample which has lasted a lot of uses so the full size will last a long time, well worth it in my opinion! 


Milani Baked Blush - Luminoso

Milano Baked Blush in Luminoso is a beautiful shade that would suit pretty much anyone in my opinion. It subtly highlights as well but doesn't have any chunky glitters. It just has a lovely sheen to it.  It is really pigmented as well and is overall a great product considering it's such an affordable brand. I brought mine from Beauty Joint who ship to NZ for an affordable fee. 

I hope you enjoyed reading and seeing my favourite blushes. As I said, I'm not a huge blush fan but these three products I would recommend.

I hope you are all having a great day :)
Cat 









No comments:

Post a Comment