Wednesday 7 May 2014

Chi Chi Lipliners Swatch and Review

From top to bottom: It Girl, Fly Girl, Bimbo, Lady In Red and Moulin Rouge.
I recently stocked up on some Chi Chi Lipliners, I was so impressed with the formula of my first one that I knew these were a must have for me. I've never been one for lipliners to be honest, I only recently became obsessed with lipsticks and it became a necessity if I wanted to wear some of my bright and dark lipsticks. So after a few disappointed purchases these were a breath of fresh air. They are affordable being AUD$9.95 from their website or Farmers often have sales on the Chi Chi brand. 

These lipliners are very long lasting and the formula is very smooth and creamy. Which is great but they can get soft very easily resulting in:

Moulin Rouge - beware heat!

I own five colours. There are only nine colours available which isn't that great, I'm very hopeful they release more as, even though I haven't tried many lipliners, I am feeling like these are close to my 'holy grail' category. One shade they're lacking is in the purple tone category. Something that could work with my NYX Butter Lipstick in Hunk would be great!

Swatched in natural lighting.

It Girl is fantastic for a nude lipstick, it's also easy to fill in your whole lips with these too, they're not super drying so if you just topped it with a balm or gloss you'd be good to go!

Fly Girl is a rosy beige colour.

Bimbo I chose for my MAC Girl About a Town lipstick. They are a perfect match!

Lady In a Red is great for a bright red lip, I use it with Juju from NYX Butter Lipstick range. 

Moulin Rouge I chose for my MAC Ruby Woo but is a perfect match for Limecrime's Glamour 101. They work magically together. 

I hope you are all having a great day :)
Cat


No comments:

Post a Comment